Free market appraisal to understand the level of interest you can expect for your property and how it fits in the current rental market in your area
A more detailed look at your property and full written report covering;
- Current return on investment,
- Annual expenses,
- Current condition of the property
- Suggest improvements to enhance growth and peace of mind.
Specialist interior design services for the property investor. Prepare your property to attract the best tenants and save time and money.
- Interior and exterior colour consultancy.
- Carpet and floor covering selection.
- Electrical and lighting layout and selection
- Kitchen design and selections.
- Bathroom design and selections.
- Cabinetry and wardrobe design.
- Complete property co-ordination.
- Advise of current market rental.
- Assist in preparation of property.
- Advise on marketing strategy including asking price.
- Co-ordination of marketing.
- In house copy writing and photography.
- Open home Inspections on Saturday, midweek or by appointment.
- Security register at all inspections.
- Follow up call to all inspection attendees.
- Regular reporting and feedback to landlord.
- On-line tenancy application, quick and effective.
- Process tenancy applications and screening.
- Present suitable applicants for landlord approval.
- Clarify expectations with tenant on lease signing.
- Ensure appropriate documentation.
- Annual property planning meeting.
- Quarterly follow up.
- Setup realistic budget and manage cashflow as instructed.
- Manage any capital repairs and improvements under $5000.
- Collect rental and disperse funds as instructed by landlord.
- Co-ordinate rental bond.
- Detailed monthly statement.
- Monitor tenant for breaches of the tenancy agreement.
- Service of notices.
- Payment of water, council, strata fees, insurance & other outgoings.
- Invoice and collection of water charges from tenant.
- Ingoing condition report.
- Outgoing condition report.
- Two annual inspections, one with written report and one verbal report.
- Co-ordinate repairs with instructions from landlord.
- Arrears control.
- Rent reviews.
- Negotiations for lease renewal to same tenant.
- Assist with purchase of investment property.
- Manage lease expiry and tenant vacate.
- Liaise with landlord’s accountant and solicitor.
- Liaise with strata manager.
- Dedicated landlord login to access property and tenant status
Have a Question?
To get in touch with us, please use the following form and we will contact you very soon. Alternatively, you can call us on the numbers below.
Feel free to get in touch!
Want to know what your property could rent for in today’s current market?
Sure we can do that, we can also advise you on how to tweak the overall presentation of your property to give you an even better chance at a great tenant and rental.
Obligation and cost free, we can set up a time to visit the property and within 48 hours send you a detailed report on the rental market in your area and where your property fits in.
At Property Quarters we know how to manage your property so you can rest easy and relax.
Call, email or leave a message now!
LocationPO Box 340, Double Bay NSW 1360
Phone(02) 8866 5000