10/84 MCLACHLAN AVENUE, RUSHCUTTERS BAY
Spacious, light filled, one-bedder apartment within walking distance to everywhere.
Convenience is the key in this spacious, light filled one-bedroom apartment, within easy walking distance to harbourside parks, Darlinghurst cafes and the popular Five Ways village. This immaculately presented, and recently updated apartment, boasts a generous open plan living area with easy access to a large balcony with a quiet leafy outlook, fully equipped, updated kitchen with Bosch appliances, and internal laundry. The well-proportioned bedroom is light and airy and appointed with a built-in wardrobe. Unique parquetry flooring, newly laid carpet and fresh paint make this a ‘ready to move in’ buyers delight.
Located in a security building with lock up storage and highly sought after parking, this quiet suburban location in the ‘heart of everything,’ is truly a lifestyle hard to beat.
- Spacious light filled one-bedroom apartment with built in
- Generously sized open plan living area
- Large covered balcony with leafy outlook
- Recently updated kitchen with Bosch appliances
- Internal laundry facilities, original parquetry
- Secure storage and off street parking
- Renowned security building with communal roof top area
- Conveniently located,
- 400m to Rushcutters Bay Park,
- 600m to Victoria St, Darlinghurst,
- 650m to Five Ways, Paddington,
- 750m to Oxford St, Paddington